- Full 4-quadrant, 1000 watt,source-sink
- Energy recuperation, during sink-mode, through a bi-directional
- Power factor greater than 0.97.
- Precision stabilization: 0.001% source, 0.002% load.
- Meets the EN61000-3-2 harmonic limits.
- High efficiency switch-mode operation.
- Output voltage from ±6V to ±100V.
- Optimized for Very Low Ripple and Noise.(BOP 1KW GL Series)
- Full digital control with built-in standard GPIB and RS 232 interface. Understands
SCPI and IEEE 488.2; VISA driver provided.
- Fast analog programming.
- Analog control available via external reference.
- Built-in arbitrary waveform (function) generator allows the BOP High Power
Models to produce Sine, Triangular, Positive Ramp, Negative Ramp (sawtooth)
and Square waveforms directly, without an external signal generator.
- Transient Support. Can be programmed via the GPIB or RS 232 interfaces to
create a transient, changing the output for a fixed period and then returning
to the original state.
- Can be triggered by external source.
- Can output trigger to synchronize LIST command among multiple units and/or
- Can sample output voltage or current during LIST command execution.
- Rejection of line-related ripple/noise for 50Hz and 60Hz by changing step
change response timing.
- Quick Setup. 99 setups can be stored and recalled; each setup includes operating
mode, output on/off, main channel reference type and value, and protection
reference type and value.
- Large graphic LCD, displays settings and actual output.
- Keypad control from front panel with menu to access functions.
- Calibration adjustments are made either locally with the keypad or remotely
through the GPBI or RS 232 interfaces, and are stored in non-volatile memory.
Calibration is password protected.
- CE; Complies with the requirements of the Low Voltage Directive 73/23/EEC
and the Marking and Declaration Directive 93/28/EEC and the EMC Directive
- Provides a one-step solution for test and characterization
of solar cells and solar panels(Optional
: Upgrade Kit 219-0533. )
Solar Device Testing.
The Kepco BOP 1KW provides a one-step solution for test and characterization
of solar cells and solar panels: see Kepco Applicaton Note "Using
Kepco BOP 1KW for Solar Device Testing". A free
LabView subvi allows rapid characterization of the solar device using only
the BOP 1KW, eliminating the need for separate DVMs to measure voltage and current.
The subvi is designed for both I-V Trace and Dark I-V testing, and can be plugged
in or easily adapted to existing LabView test applications. Units with firmware
version below 3.05 (find Firmware Version) can be upgraded to have this capability
with Upgrade Kit 219-0533.
BOP are CE Marked per the Low Voltage Directive (LVD), EN61010-1 in accordance
with the Conditions of Conformance.
Copyright 2016 CHYNG
HONG ELECTRONIC CO., LTD. | Contact